- -Tested alternator and found it not charging battery properly. -Found alternator contaminated with oil from an apparent leak. Recommending an oil leak diagnosis. -Recommending replacing alternator as first step then rechecking.
- -Cleaned, inspected and found oil leaking from turbo oil supply and return lines. -Recommending removing lines and resealing then rechecking for any further leaks.
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- SEAT PAD / ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – Seat driver side – [Includes: Programming.]
- TURBOCHARGER OIL FEED PIPE – Remove & Replace – Pressure,Right or Left
- TURBOCHARGER OIL FEED PIPE – Remove & Replace – Return,Right or Left
- -Oil leak noticed. Recommending immediate diagnosis before further damage occurs. -Front left side marker out. Recommending replacement. -Air filters due for replacement. -Spark plugs are overdue for replacement based on mileage.
- TEST DRIVE
COREY S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/9/2022