- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Complete Charge – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
- -Confirmed "Drivetrain Malfunction" warning message present and rough idle. -Scanned and found codes: 150402, 140410, 140401, 140402,: combustion period too short, misfire, fuel injection cutout, damaging exhaust gas after start up. -Performed fuel system diagnosis, basic engine start test, solenoid valve test, build-up pressure test, fuel rail pressure operating time, & evaluation. -Confirmed fuel pressure in rail drops too quickly indicating leaking injectors. -Other faults could be present in fuel system, but first step is to replace all 4 injectors then recheck.
- -Confirmed cylinder 4 injector leaking, replaced all injectors & confirmed proper fuel pressure. -Scanned and found fault codes 150402 – Ignition Cylinder 4 Combustion Too Short; 140410 0 Combustion Misfire Cylinder 4 Detected. -Performed both compression test and leak down test; passed. -Confirmed wire continuity at ignition harness and DME; no ignition spark found. -Tested & confirmed coils okay. -Installed new spark plugs. -Could not confirm proper ignition signal from DME. Probable internal short in DME driver. -Recommending new DME and all four ignition coils.
- PERFORM LUBE, OIL, AND FILTER CHANGE
- PERFORM MULTIPOINT INSPECTION
- PROGRAM NEW DME
- REMOVE AND REPLACE IGNITION COILS AND DME
- REPROGRAM DME
LOUIS S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/11/2020