- 31 INSPECTION
- -Confirmed drivetrain malfunction message. -Scanned and found codes 278A00, 273600 – Throttle Valve Actuator: Electrically/ Mechanically Faulty; Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve Position, Long Term Drift: Position Deviation Too High. -Performed EGR function test & air mass measured valve test. -Found to be 3% below the calculated value. This may be an indication of sooting of the intake ports& EGR flap actuation failure. -Recommend replacement of EGR assembly as first step then recheck. -NOTE: Throttle valve code can be a consequential fault from faulty EGR.
- EGR VALVE – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- PERFORM LUBE, OIL, AND FILTER CHANGE.
- PERFORM MULTIPOINT INSPECTION
- REFILL DIESEL EMISSIONS FLUID
- TEST DRIVE
MICHAEL J. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/20/2020