- -Pressure tested cooling system. -Found coolant leaking from the expansion tank. -During inspection found lack of coolant flow and vehicle too quick to reach operating temperature. -Found water pump failure has occurred. -Recommending replacing water pump and expansion tank with cap as first step then rechecking cooling system.
- RADIATOR RESERVE TANK – Remove & Replace
- -During repair found wire harness damage at the water pump connector. Recommending repair.
- REPAIR WATER PUMP WIRE HARNESS
- -Brake fluid flush due. Message on. Recommending service. -Cabin air filter due for replacement. Message on. Recommending service. -Bad oil leak from valve cover gasket onto exhaust. Recommending immediate repair due to safety concern. -Front sway bar end links have excessive play. Recommending replacement in near future. -Oil leaking from the oil filter housing and oil pan areas. Recommending to monitor. -Bulb warning message present. Recommending diagnosis. -Based on mileage, vehicle is due for powertrain fluid service.
- TEST DRIVE
RON S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2022