- -Scanned vehicle. -Found faults related to oxygen sensors and catalytic converter efficiency. -Checked oxygen sensor operation and found slow to respond. -Inspected oxygen sensor voltage and found to be out of spec. -Recommending oxygen sensor replacement at this time along with a software update to the newest parameters. -Catalytic converters may be failing. Recommending to monitor.
- DIAGNOSE OR REPAIR DRIVERS SIDE FOG LIGHT. CUSTOMER STATES WARNING COMES ON EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE AND BULB SEEMS TO BE HANGING DOWN.
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Upper,Both
- -After repair verified proper operation from all sensors and no check engine warning present.
- -Cylinder head to thermostat hose starting to leak. Recommending to closely monitor. -Coolant appeared to be wrong type. Recommending flush. -Airbag warning present. Recommending diagnosis. -Seatbelt warning present. Recommending diagnosis. -Multiple services due.
- TEST DRIVE
DOMINIC L. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/9/2021